mercredi 30 mars 2011

Je déteste ce genre de questions inversées, c'est toujours des pièges!

8 commentaires:

estelle* a dit…

ha ces traquenards du samedi soir !!!...

mathilde a dit…

Ahhahah je vois que tu comprends de quoi je parle!

Dorothee a dit…

Moi on m'a demandé si j'avais rien prévu ce week-end.

mathilde a dit…

Ah ouais? Y'en a qui doute de rien!

Anacardo a dit…

mmmh.. I wish my french was better. I thought I had understood the thing, but when reading the comments.. I'm not so sure anymore...

mathilde a dit…

it says "you don't have anything schedule on saturday evening, do you?"
But you don't know what the person actually wants out of you, it's really tricky, I hate that!
(and the reply is: I will only talk in presence of my lawyer)

Anacardo a dit…

wow! then in the end I had understood! Yeah I hate that too. The smartest thing to do is to make up some really crazy, lenghty appointment like "I have my coaching at the buddhist temple from 8am till midnight" and then say "The monk left the temple for a career in dance music, I'm free" in case the alternative is viable.

mathilde a dit…

Now I always answer, it depends...